Abazari, is committed to making this website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This website is partially compl iant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
- Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018.
- Due to the automation of some of the publications there may be pages with incorrect nesting of HTML tags.
- There are documents in PDF format that do not comply with the standards, some of which have a textual HTML alternative that complies with the standards.
- In the portal there may be contents in other languages in which the language change is not correctly labeled.
- Disproportionate burden
- Not applicable.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This accessibility statement was prepared on November 17, 2023.
The method used for the present statement has been a self-assessment carried out by Commatica Soluciones Informáticas.
Last revision of the statement: November 17, 2023
Remarks and contact information
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- To report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Convey other difficulties in accessing content
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
through the contact form of this website.
Communications will be received and processed by Abazari for prompt resolution.
Requests for accessible information and complaints: They will be evaluated and answered in writing.
- It has been designed in accordance with current standards and regulations in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) checkpoints defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) specification.
- Complies with the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- It is designed for proper display on desktop, tablet and mobile devices for a minimum resolution of 1280×1024.
- It has been designed using HTML5 as markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.
Fonts with relative sizes have been used so that if the user prefers a larger font he can select it through the text size options of his browser, generally Ctrl+ (control plus) to enlarge, Ctrl- (control minus) to reduce.
This portal is designed with a common format for all pages so that the familiarization with the content of the same is simple to achieve better navigation for people who need technical aids.
The pages are composed, roughly speaking, of the following areas:
- Header with access to the home page, contact form, access to the English and Spanish versions and advanced search engine.
- Main navigation menu with the main options of the web
- Central content area which will vary depending on whether the page is the main page of the site, a subhome, summary, document or advanced search engine.
- Footer in which Abazari‘s information is included.
This portal has the following quick access keys that allow you to navigate more easily through the most important sections of the portal:
|Go to home page
|Skip to main content
|Go to first level sections navigation
|Go to this document
|Go to contact
|Go to the header search engine
|Go to advanced search engine
|Go to link Send
|Go to link Print
|On inner pages, go to the group of buttons to share the content on social networks.
|Go to legal notice